Insurance-for bus

BUSBOY

Hey Skoolie Friend, I call my auto insurance “Progressive “ for a quote on “Bus”. I was shock on the price that he gave me!!! The agent ask me all kind of questions-like what is the model of the bus?,How far drive for one way?, Do I have a CDL license?,…I just told him that “I just want a “Ball-Park” quote, because I don’t have a bus yet. Well the talk was a little long and the agent said that the “Bus” will be under a “Commercial “ vehicle and not a regular car or van. It was quoted at $1k for a year. And if it was converted into a “RV” -They will “NOT” cover it!!! So what do y’all have for insurance? Let me know any advice. Thank you Friend. 😀

BUSBOY

We need the same info about insurance. It's just a RV isn't it?
Hey “J”, I read a post from another Skoolie Group- that I am in . He said that he have progressive insurance, and they cancel his policy,because he told them -the bus was use for “pleasure “ and business. They “Cancel” his policy because it is at “High” Risk because it is use for “pleasure “ use. So, I think you and me need to use for business, until you converted into a “RV”. And also buy just “liability-coverage only “ because “Comprehensive- is hard and expensive, just fix the bus yourself, until you converted it into a “RV”. Let me know-Thank